Procedure for Applying to Adele’s Kids & Adults Talent Management
Follow these instructions:
1. Email us at email@example.com,
ONE photo ONLY, showing the face clearly.
2. In the SUBJECT LINE of your email you MUST state the child/ren’s:
name/s, date/s of birth, requesting enrollment.
WE NEED TO HAVE ALL THE CHILDREN IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN ONE EMAIL, NOT EMAILED SEPARATELY. THE CHILDREN’S NAMES AND DATES OF BIRTH AS THE FIRST ITEMS IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE.
GMAIL MAKES FINDING YOU IMPOSSIBLE, WITHOUT THE CHILDREN’S NAMES AND DATES OF BIRTH IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
In the body of your email please include:
1. The height and weight of anyone who is being submitted.
2. Your cell phone number and home phone number, and the City and State you live in.
Please bear in mind, we will not represent anyone not within a 90 minute drive to Manhattan.
Please detail if your child , OR ANY SIBLING IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD, has ever worked, and if you were ever represented by any agent or manager in the past.
Please send it from the email address you want us to correspond to.
3. You will be contacted by via email within 3 business days after we receive:
The emailed photo, with the height, weight, cell number, home phone number, City and State where you live, and whether anyone in the household has AUDITIONED, WORKED or had representation before.
If we are interested in representing you, we will provide you with details.
4. We do not have a walk in policy.
5. Adults applicants are not interviewed in our office.
We represent adults on a non-exclusive basis, since our focus is mostly children.
Adults (18 years and older) need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well, but in the subject line you must state:
Adult request for enrollment, and in the body of your email include your name, address, and email address, and cell phone number.
Attach ONE PHOTO ONLY, showing the face clearly
We will reply with our adult instructions which detail how to print and send us our non-exclusive agreement.
If you have any further questions, you may call us weekdays from 10:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at:
(718) 494-5000 and follow the telephone prompts.